All parents/guardians may create a unique Single Sign-On (SSO).
This enables parents with more than one child to access all of their students at one time with one login and password. This will also allow both parents to have separate accounts for their child(ren). Parents will still be able to securely view student attendance and grades in real time.
Additionally, the SSO program allows for the use of the PowerSchool Parent Mobile App for iOS and Android devices.
To create your PowerSchool Parent Account complete the following steps:
- Go to the MCHS PowerSchool website
- Click on “Create an Account”
- DO NOT just type in the Access ID and Access Password on the main screen
- Input your name, email, and desired username + password
- PowerSchool will prompt you to change your username if the username selected is already in use
- Complete the “Link Students to your account” section
- Add your child(ren)’s Access ID and Access Password data which you had previously used to log into PowerSchool.
Student accounts in PowerSchool will continue to function in the same manner they have in the past.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding access to PowerSchool or Canvas, please contact Mary McInerney at firstname.lastname@example.org.