Interested in Student Government?
Read more about each office’s responsibilities below.
- ASB President
- ASB Vice-President
- ASB Secretary/Treasurer
- ASB Senate Leader
- ASB Public Relations
- ASB Activities Commissioners
- ASB Co-Curricular Officer (Appointed)
- Class President
- Class Vice-President
- Class Secretary/Treasurer
- Class Public Relations Officer
- Class Rally Committee Officer (Appointed)
- Class Co-Curricular Officer (Appointed)
Do you want to run for office?
Petitions for ASB Elections, Class Council Elections, and Appointed Co-curricular offices are found below.
Application is due Monday, August 19th by 3:00 p.m. to Ms. McGowan’s Office (2nd-floor main stairwell).