ATHLETICS COACHES AND COACHING VOLUNTEERS
Appointments recommended: Coaches please call Amanda Chai at 510-878-3845 to Make an Appointment.
Athletic Coaches and Volunteers must bring all of the following to their appointment. All coaches both paid and volunteer must meet all of the following requirements before they can coach.
- ALL Athletic Coaches and Volunteers need DOJ & FBI fingerprint clearance before they can coach. Paperwork for fingerprinting will be emailed out from the Athletic department.
- Driver License, Social Security Card (original), or passport.
- TB Results
- NFHS Concussion Certificate
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching
- NFHS Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certificate
- Abuse Reporting Educators Training
- CPR and 1st Aid Cards
- NFHS Heat Illness
- Oakland Diocese Virtus (Protecting God’s Children)
- Swim/Lifeguard Certificate (swim coaches/volunteers only)
Remember to take the appropriate CPR Class:
Adult CPR is for coaching 12 yrs and up. Child CPR is for coaching 11 yrs and under. Moreau Catholic High School ONLY Accepts Certifications from the following organizations for CPR, 1st Aid and Swim:
American Red Cross, American Heart Association or National Safety Council
NO ONLINE COURSES ACCEPTED! ALL Cards MUST be valid for the entire coaching season.
Please contact Amanda Chai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.878.3845 for any questions.