Moreau Catholic High School is again pleased to partner with APPRYSE for the 2021-2022 school year for interscholastic athletics, Campus Ministry Retreats, Field Trips, and additional Co-Curricular activities that Moreau Catholic Offers. APPRYSE is a web-based replacement to the paper-based registration system we previously used to track student information and release forms for all of our students.
APPRYSE allows for a more secure privacy for our families. School employees will use Smartphones to access student information, instead of carrying binders with student information, when on retreats, field trips or athletic outings. In the event of an injury, athletic trainers and/or employees will use the system to automatically notify you of the injury, symptoms and/or care via phone, email and text message.
Registration must be done using a computer, and here’s how:
Appryse Student Registration
ALL STUDENTS must be registered in APPRYSE by August 6, 2021. Registration is now open.
- New families: Click on the link below to register. https://app.appryse.com/enroll/AYURSC25
- Once you have established an account, please fill in all the information for your student.
- Returning families: If you already have an APPRYSE account, please log in and verify that all information is current.
- For more information on how to enroll click here
Appryse Athletics Registration
- All students must register with APPRYSE. Students must be registered in order to be eligible to participate in athletics. Please select the sport(s) that you plan to participate in when you register.
- Students must also have a current physical on file prior to participating in any sports at Moreau Catholic, and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Need to provide a physical? Here’s how:
- Make an appointment with your physician to have a physical evaluation.
- Complete the APPRYSE registration and print out the Doctor’s Physical Form, with your unique APPRYSE bar code from your account.
- Take the Doctor’s Physical Form with you to your appointment and have your physician complete the form. Once completed, you or your physician’s office can fax the Physical Form to APPRYSE, scan it into the APPRYSE system, or turn it in to the Athletic Director at Moreau.
- Please note: This is the only form recognized by the APPRYSE system. DO NOT upload any other documents, as they will not be attached to your account. Any other forms you have may be submitted directly to the AD office. Any questions regarding athletics should be sent to Erica Escalante at EEscalante@moreaucatholic.org, 510-878-3845
Frequently Asked Questions:
No, the Athletic Department will obtain the physical dates from the Main Office for frosh and transfer students and input them for you. Going forward, please use the form on the Appryse website for your next physical.
No, we will use your date from the physical on file for this year. However, moving forward, please use the form on the Appryse website after next physical. If you use a different form, you may submit it to the AD Office in Garin Gym.
Appryse is one of the most secure online registration sites in the country. When researching different companies to use for online registration, we selected Appryse due to their attention to detail and firewalls in place to protect the information of our student athletes. This system is more secure than the paper system we used previously with copies of medical and personal information in binders. With Appryse, each coach has his/her own log-in information, and only a few people have administrative access to that information. Only those with a need to know have access to our athletes’ information.
It is preferred that both parents (guardians) register with Appryse and are on the student account. In order to prevent duplicate accounts (which will create complications) the parent or guardian who registers first should click the button on their account to INVITE the other parent or guardian to create an account. The second parent or guardian should then accept the invitation he/she receive via email to create his/her own account. By doing so, both will be considered primary contacts and linked to the same student account. This is very important when it comes to notification of an injury. The system will only call those who are listed as primary contacts. Each parent or guardian will be able to add his/her own additional contacts to his/her accounts but the additional contacts will not receive the notification in case of an injury. He/she will be contacted only if we are unable to reach the primary parents or guardians.
This is not a problem with Appryse. Simply go to the first student account and click the button to INVITE that student’s other parent (guardian). Next, go to your next student account and click the button to INVITE that student’s other parent (guardian). Each of the other parents or guardians should then accept the invitation he/she receive via email to create his/her own accounts.