Transferring to Moreau Catholic High School
Moreau Catholic accepts transfer students in grades 10 and 11 each year. We do not accept incoming 12th grade applicants.
To inquire for 2020-2021 and receive communication from the Office of Admissions regarding the admissions process, click here.
Important Dates to Remember
September 1, 2019
Transfer Application Available Online – Click Here
April 10, 2020
Transfer Application review begins. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
1. Transcript/Grade Report for High School
2. Copy of Current Class Schedule
3. Current Math Teacher Recommendation Form
4. Current English Teacher Recommendation Form
5. Current Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form
6. Standardized Test Scores (HSPT, IOWA, STAR, or another nationally-normed exam)