Transferring to Moreau Catholic High School
Moreau Catholic accepts a small number of transfer students in grades 10 and 11 each year. We do not accept incoming 12th grade applicants.
To inquire for 2020-2021 and receive communication from the Office of Admissions regarding the admissions process, click here.
Important Dates to Remember
September 1, 2019
Transfer Application Available Online – Click Here
April 10, 2020
Transfer Application Deadline
Friday, May 8, 2020
Admissions Decisions Mailed*
*For students who submit an application and all required materials by the deadline.
All students who apply after the transfer application deadline will be considered on a rolling basis, pending space availability.
1. Transcript/Grade Report for High School
2. Copy of Current Class Schedule
3. Current Math Teacher Recommendation Form
4. Current English Teacher Recommendation Form
5. Current Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form
6. Standardized Test Scores (HSPT, IOWA, STAR, or another nationally-normed exam)