Follow the steps below to become a Mariner!
- Note – if you are interested in applying for admission for the 2020-2021 school year starting this fall, we are still reviewing applications on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our admission office at email@example.com for additional details.
4. Take the High School Placement Test
Moreau Catholic will offer
the High School Placement Test
on Saturday, January 11, 2020
from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Register by Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Required for 8th and 9th grade applicants.
6. Submit Recommendation Form
Deadline: Friday, February 7, 2020
Three letters of recommendation are required from your current English Teacher, Math Teacher and Principal or Counselor. The recommendations can be completed online by entering the recommenders’ email addresses into the space provided on the online application portal.
8. Admission Decisions Released
Admission decisions are sent via email on
March 13, 2020.
Enrollment begins on
March 14, 2020 at 3 p.m.
for incoming 9th grade students.
10. Attend Spring Welcome Night
Welcome event for the Moreau Catholic Class of 2024.