MOREAU CATHOLIC HOME SPECTATOR POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT
THIS SPECTATOR POLICY GOES INTO EFFECT IMMEDIATELY FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Spectators are limited to TWO (2) PER STUDENT FROM IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD PER SPORT (unless otherwise noted below) to ensure that physical distance can be maintained, reduce potential crowding, and maintain indoor and outdoor capacity limits.
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY ALL SPECTATORS AT ALL TIMES.
- If a spectator is asked to leave a contest due to poor sportsmanship, not adhering to CDPH guidelines, and/or not adhering to host school guidelines, that spectator will not be allowed to attend contests for the remainder of the 2021 season.
- All spectators will be required to present their student-athlete’s name at the entrance for verification from a player roster predetermined 24 hours prior to game time. ALL FAMILY MEMBERS are requested to enter at the same time to avoid confusion. We ask for patience, as this process will take some time for our schools’ event staff to complete. Please plan accordingly.
- There will be no in and out privileges.
- Spectators must remain 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Spectators must stay in the stands for the duration of the competition unless using the restroom.
- The gate will close 30 minutes after the start of each game.
- All games at Fremont schools will not have ANY spectators.
- At this time, we do not have all the information for away games or away school spectator policies. Our coaches will send updated info to their respective teams.
- FOR MCHS STUDENT-ATHLETE FAMILIES THAT WILL BE ACTIVELY PLAYING ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM: The link for the gate list will be emailed via Appryse to parents of the students who are actively on the roster for HOME games 24 hours before game day. PLEASE READ THE POLICY CAREFULLY. We will pull the list 8:00 a.m. of game day, anything submitted after 8:00 a.m. will not be accepted.
Spectators allowed per student-athlete:
A maximum of two (2) spectators* per student-athlete are allowed at the following sporting events:
- Track & Field
- Cross Country
*Note: Rental facilities may have stricter limits
Due to facility constraints, no spectators will be allowed at the following sporting events:
- Water Polo
For more information, please contact A.D. Monica Heuer