2019-2020 ALL SPORTS – ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION
The first official day of Fall Sports will be:
- Monday, August 5th, 2019 for Football
- Monday, August 12th, 2019 for Traditional Competitive Cheer, Cross-Country, Girls Golf, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, and Water Polo
The first official day of Winter sports will be:
- Monday, November 4, 2019 for Girls Basketball, Girls Soccer, Boys Basketball, Boys Soccer
The first official day of Spring sports will be:
- Monday, Monday, February 10, 2020 for Boys Volleyball, Boys Tennis, Boys Golf, Baseball, Softball, Swimming, Badminton, and Track and Field
Submit your information on APPRYSE here, beginning Monday, July 1, 2019. All students must register with APPRYSE. Students must be registered in order to be eligible to participate in Athletics, School Field Trips, and Campus Ministry Retreats.
Please select the sport(s) that you plan to participate in when you register. Students must also have a current physical on file prior to participating in any sports at Moreau Catholic, and maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
For more information: You can find the directions on how to complete this process by clicking the section above called “Athletic Registration“.
*Note to fall athletes: Academic eligibility will be determined using the previous year’s Semester 2 grades.
- Online registration at Appryse must be submitted first
- You must have the doctor stamp, sign & date a CURRENT physical examination form from an M.D. or a D.O.
- You will not be allowed to participate in any tryouts and/or practices until you have complete and cleared paperwork.
- Please check on the team specific pages for non-mandatory open gyms/preseason practices. These are not mandatory!